Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Weekend in Paris!!!!

My first weekend in Paris was great!! We did so much and everything was great! On Friday we went to see the Hotels Particuliers. This hotels were built by Kings in the 1500's. They are like everything else in Paris just beautiful. After that we went to the PAMPIDOU center. This building is crazy. We went to the top of it and had a great view of the city.

Saturday we went on a boat trip on the Seine River. We had a good time and it was very relaxing. After the boat trip we spend some time shopping around and we ate at a really nice restaurant right by the river. We also went to the Piccaso Museum. The museum was not very big but the collection was impressive. At night we went to see the Effiel Tower and the experience was amazing!!!! The Effiel Tower looks so beautiful at night.

Sunday has been one of my favorite days in Paris. We took a trip to Versailles. The train ride was a little long but worth it. We went inside the chateau. The chateau was the house of many kings between the 1600's. The inside of the chateau is so elegant and beautiful. But what I really enjoyed was the Gardens. The weather was not the best but I enjoyed the gardens so much. They are huge and so green. I can just imagine how beautiful they must look in the summer ( I might just have to come back to Paris in the summer to see them) lol...

Monday in class we had our midterm test... the girls and I stayed up till late studying so hopefully we did great!!! I must say that our professor is great and has explained things. After our test we got to go to a 9 level department store. The Galeries Lafayette is really cool. I got a few things and we are already planning to go again!!! jajaaja 4 girls and a huge department store!!! yup it was amazing!!! After the Lafayette we went to see the Pont Neuf which is the oldest bridge in Paris. We also go to see the outside of the Louvre. Let me just say that it's impressive how large the Louvre is. I can't wait until we get to go inside.

I really wish I could upload pictures but i can't so I promise that as soon as I get home :( i will upload some because you guys have to see how beautiful Paris is!!! There is sooo much I want to tell everyone but really I don't get a lot of time in the computer we are always doing something.

Oh by the way only 4 more days in Paris :-( I wish i could stay!!! but I do miss my family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment