Sunday, May 24, 2009

I AM HOME!!!!

I am home!!! We got hear yesterday but I was soooooo exhausted that I had to energy to even turn on the computer!!lol... oh and the hour change is horrible... I seriously went to bed at like 6 pm and then woke up at midnight... Its about 7 am and I feel like it should be 2 pm. It was a smooth flight and I have to say that it was a lot more comfortable then the one going to Paris. The eight hours were not that bad...

Well anyways before I tell you guys about our last night in the magical city of Paris, let me say that I had miss my family so much and I'm so glad i get to see them!!!

Ok well we couldn't have end our wonderful trip in a better way. After going to the Louvre which is by the way incredible. I mean seriously knowing that you are in there looking at the real paintings gives you a little goosebumps. Seeing the Mona Lisa is kind of surreal. I was also excited that I recognized some of the painting from the once we study in my Art class. But anyways after the Louvre Professor Sawyer invited us over to his house to meet his wife before our "last" dinner. Mrs. Sawyer needless to say is a wonderful lady.

Our last dinner was great. We ate a a little but expensive restaurant. We sat outside in a high balcony that overlooked the surroundings. The weather was great so we could enjoyed every minute of it especially the delicious food and dessert!!!! I like usual had chicken but everything looked delicious. What really got me were the desserts.... mine had rose petals on it!!! yup that's right rose petals!! crazy right?? They looked gorgeous and tasted even better!! I have to upload some of those pictures... I promise I will do that tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment