Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lutetia, the Crypt, and Roman baths

hey guys so I am really sorry that I didn't get to write as much as I wanted to yesterday its just that there is so much we have to do that time in the computer is really limited!

Let me contiune to let everyone know that Paris is soooo beautiful we got a chance to go see the old part of Paris (Lutetia) and saw the ruins of the Crypt and Roman Baths. Also we saw the old Arena that is still used by people. We saw a few boys playing soccer it look like a lot of fun!!
After visiting these we had a chance to walk around and we even got a few little gifts for our love once back home!!! And by the way I love shopping!!!
I am very happy with the way the French are treating us they are just so nice and helpful. I did take a few years of French so I try to use it as much as I can but the French are very nice and they help us out!!! Well everyone once again I have to go because We have class in a few minutes!!!

Today I am really excited because we are going inside Notre-Dame Cathedral!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment