Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Class, shop, food!!!!!

Yesterday we went to visit the History of Paris Museum, it was very interesting and I think that Professor Sawyer does such a great job keeping us interested. We got to see some paintings that really helped describe some of the history of Paris during the first Revolution.
After the museum our assignment was to look at the hotel des Invalides and see the tomb of Napoleon. Let me tell you that the tomb is huge and the Hotel' des Invalides is beautiful.

Me and the girls like always wanted to continue our shopping so we went to the little vendor shops by Notre-Dame. I got a few more things and I think that I am finally getting close to getting things for everyone back home.

We had dinner at a very cute place called le Petit Pont. I order what I have order in all the places we have been CHICKEN!!!! as I tell the girls you can never go wrong with chicken. And i was right the food there is really good. But not only the food was great just the atmosphere was great. There was a man playing the piano right behind us and we ended up staying there for a few hours. We all agree that we want to go back before we leave!!!

When we got back to the rooms we all called home. I talked to my Mami and she can't wait till I get back. As I said yesterday I miss my family soooooo much!!!!!!! But I kind of wish we could stay a few more weeks!!!

oh today we got our test back and I am happy to say that we all did really well, i guess studying all night pays off ehhh??? lol!!!

Today Musee D'Orsay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment