Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 1 in the classroom

So last week was a busy week for me and I forgot to post but there wasn't much to post about. Last week we spent a majority of time in the classroom discussing chapters and going over notes and other information that will be vital to our final project. Each day two of the students presented over a chapter from the text so our instructor did not have to give us lectures on each chapter. some of the lessons were made into hands-on learning and others were power points but we all appreciate the change of pace. This week we only have classes on Monday and Tuesday before we leave for the trip on the following Monday. I will post after tomorrow because I will have more information to post. We are going to Velocity Sports Performance in Naperville to do some sports testing and I will post about that experience and have some pictures from the trip. but until then that is all I have for now. Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment