Friday, May 22, 2009

Our LAST DAY!! :-(

So this is officially our last day in Paris... we leave Saturday morning!! and you have no idea how sad I am... I really really love Paris!!!! I have come to the conclusion that I will move to Paris one day! I have to cause it really is amazing!!! With us leaving there is sooo much things we still have to do... today is a busy day for sure!! First we just finished our final test and well lets just say that a little more studying would have helped.

Yesterday the girls and I were sooooo tired after our long day at Montmartre ( a part of Paris). We were to meet our professor at a metro stop in Montmartre at 3 pm but omg!! when we were on our way the Metro people made everyone get out in one station that was about 4 stops from where we had to meet Dr. Sawyer. We are still not to sure why we all had to get off I think it had to do with an "accident" but anyways you could just imagine how not fun it was...there we were in the middle of Paris and not exactly sure where to go to or how to get to Dr. Sawyer. I am so glad that Noheli is a genius in terms of map reading!!! She figure out where we were and how to get to our destination... but it was not easy we had to walk like a lot!!!!! We found a pay phone and called the professor just to let him know and then started our long journey!!! By the time we got to Montmartre it was like 4 pm. We were very tired but we had to keep going.

Montmartre is located at the highest point of the city which means that there are sooo many hills and yup we had to get up there!! Let me tell you guys that it was the first day that my feet really did hurt!! ;-(. The walk was crazy but Montmartre is a beautiful place. I love the way it has a village feel and it is very relaxing. Noheli and I had to do our presentation on the Sacre Coeur Cathedral and I think we did great well hopefully!!!

Well this is the last post that I will be able to write from Paris!!! ;-( IT'S SOOOOOOO SAD!!!!!
As soon as I get home I promise I will upload some pics!!!

but for now bye!!!! Au revoir!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment