Saturday, May 9, 2009

Finals Week...Over (Yay)

So I tired posting earlier in the week but with finals, resident checkouts, and track practices/meets this week was a hectic one. I just got an email from the instructor what our course entails and it seems like this course is going to be fun. We have three main assignment thats I see. The first is a peer teaching assignment that we will probably teach the class a chapter from the textbook with our partner. The second assignment is our learning journal which will consist of our feelings about the experience and things we have picked up over the three week course. The last project is the one that is the real killer. We have to create a year-round conditioning program for the class. The good thing is that we get to pick what we are doing it on so that works out. Since my time is limited I will probably start working on that project net week. I talked to some friends who have already taken the course and they are letting me look at their plans so I have a template to go off of which will be nice. This way I won't be going through the assignment blind and have an idea of what is expected. I am excited for the class to begin because I think the information that I learn in this class will be invaluable. Well that is all I have for now. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment